- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut potatoes into fries, as large or small as you like (peeled or unpeeled)
- Put the fries in a plastic bag and add some olive oil (about 1 1/2 teaspoon for one potato)
- Shake well until the fries are coated with oil
- Pour onto cookie sheet, forming a single layer
- Roast for 10-15 minutes, then stir, turning the fries to their other side
- Roast for an additional 10-15 minutes or until browned.
I like to add some minced garlic along with the olive oil, and sometimes also add some rosemary. Be sure the fries aren’t crowded and are in a single layer. After they come out of the oven, sprinkle with salt and/or other seasonings as desired. To make them browner and crispier than you see in the picture, roast them a little longer. You can also do this with sweet potatoes.